A shill or plant is a person who helps another person or organization to sell goods or services without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with the seller. The shill pretends to have no association with the seller/group and gives onlookers the impression that he or she is an enthusiastic independent customer. The person or group that hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members (who are unaware of the set-up) to purchase the said goods or services.
- More Conservancy Commercialism
- The Mission of Madison Square Park Conservancy As Cultural Institution or Park Caretaker?
- Madison Square Parks Sells Out to Pimp Anything For Money. Park For Profit , Loud Sound Systems in Madison Square Park. Windows Phone Time Machine
- Democratic Ideal of Park for All Gives Way to VIP Areas.
- SOBE Marketing Event and Shake Shack, Perfect Storm of Pimping Out a Park for Profit
Mission of Madison S… on Madison Square Parks Sells Out… savas on Union Square Blog with Similar… Mark on Union Square Blog with Similar… cat on “No engine idling”… scottstaffin on US Open Tennis back on the big…