We are a group of citizens committed to preventing the conversion of the Pavilion building into a private upscale restaurant. We believe that public space built with public money for public use should remain in the public’s hands, and not turned over to private interests so that they can make a profit
- Spring awakens just in time for Conservancy construction in Madison Square Park
- More Conservancy Commercialism
- The Mission of Madison Square Park Conservancy As Cultural Institution or Park Caretaker?
- Madison Square Parks Sells Out to Pimp Anything For Money. Park For Profit , Loud Sound Systems in Madison Square Park. Windows Phone Time Machine
- Democratic Ideal of Park for All Gives Way to VIP Areas.
Mission of Madison S… on Madison Square Parks Sells Out… savas on Union Square Blog with Similar… Mark on Union Square Blog with Similar… cat on “No engine idling”… scottstaffin on US Open Tennis back on the big…
I think it is a reflection of this blog’s authenticity and commitment to the greater good that you posted a link to Union Square Not for Sale. We are all in this together, and it’s nice to subscribe to your RSS feed knowing that it will contain actionable news about how we can save Madison Square Park.