- Spring awakens just in time for Conservancy construction in Madison Square Park
- More Conservancy Commercialism
- The Mission of Madison Square Park Conservancy As Cultural Institution or Park Caretaker?
- Madison Square Parks Sells Out to Pimp Anything For Money. Park For Profit , Loud Sound Systems in Madison Square Park. Windows Phone Time Machine
- Democratic Ideal of Park for All Gives Way to VIP Areas.
Mission of Madison S… on Madison Square Parks Sells Out… savas on Union Square Blog with Similar… Mark on Union Square Blog with Similar… cat on “No engine idling”… scottstaffin on US Open Tennis back on the big…
Monthly Archives: January 2011
City Looks to Build Restaurant in Union Square
The New York City Parks and Recreation Department plans to convert the pavilion in Union Square to a seasonal restaurant. According to Philip Abramson, the Parks Department spokesman, this facility would be owned by the city. A concessionaire, with a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Union Square Blog with Similar Purpose, “Union Square Not For Sale” http://unionsquarenotforsale.wordpress.com
http://unionsquarenotforsale.wordpress.com We are a group of citizens committed to preventing the conversion of the Pavilion building into a private upscale restaurant. We believe that public space built with public money for public use should remain in the public’s hands, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments